If you haven’t been to your local farmer’s market, then you are missing a lot. Go and explore the freshest produce available there.
Advantages to going to your farmer’s market
- Get fresh produce, both regular and organic,
- Find unique vegetables and fruits, especially leafy greens,
- Save money, as most of the vegetables, fruits, and leafy greens are $1/bunch or $1/pound (may vary based on your location), and
- Get your walk
Few recipes made with produce from Farmer’s market
- Creamy Asparagus Soup (1 pt)
- Mix Vegetable Soup (0 pt)
- Pea’s Greens Salad (1 pt)
- Sauteed Tangy Asparagus (0 pt)
- Spinach with Tofu (Pallak Panner - 2 pt)
- Sweet Garlic Spinach Dip (1 pt)
- Tomato, Cucumber, & Avocado Salsa (1 pt)
- Yummy Greens (0 pt)
Please let me know how you feel about this article, by leaving me your valuable comments.