Serves: 6 Cups
Serving size: 1 Cup
WW points: 1 pt
1 Can Asparagus
2 Cups Fat Free Milk
2 1/2 Cups Water
1/2 Medium Onions (Sliced)
2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
1 tsp Olive Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pot, add onion, garlic, and cloves. Sauté for 1 min.
- Add Asparagus, milk, and water. Simmer for 5 min.
- Purée in blender in batches or use immersion blender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with sprig of cilantro/parsley. Serve hot.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.