Serving size: 1 Cup
WW points: 3 pt
2 Block Spinach (Frozen)
1 Block Tofu EXtra Firm (Cut into 1/2 inch squares)
4 Tbsp Tomato Paste
1/2 Medium Red Onion
1/2 inch Ginger
2 Cloves Garlic
2 tsp Red Bell Pepper (minced for garnish)
1 tsp Cumin Seeds/powder
1/8 tsp Chilli Powder
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Olive oil
Salt to taste
Preparations for spinach (1)
- In a microwave safe bowl, put spinach blocks, slightly cove and microwave on high for 10 min or until separated when fluffed using fork.
- Purée on high in blender and keep aside.
Preparations for onion, garlic, tomato, and ginger paste (2)
- Put onion, garlic, tomato paste, and ginger in blender. Purée till smooth.
- Heat oil in a pot, add cumin and onion, garlic, tomato paste, and ginger paste; Stir for about 1 min.
- Add spinach and all other dried ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for about 5 min.
- Add tofu and remove the pot from heat.
- Garnish with red bell pepper and serve hot.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.