WW points: 1 pt
1 Block Silken Tofu
1/2 block Frozen Spinach (Thawed)
or 1/2 Bunch Fresh Spinach (Chopped)
1 Shallot (Chopped)
3 Cloves Garlic
1/2 Cup Watercress (Chopped - optional)
2 Tbsp Vinegar
1 Tsp Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a hot pan, put oil, shallots, and garlic.
- Stir for about 1 minute until turned yellowish-brown.
- Then add spinach. Stir for about minute.
- Let it cool.
- In the processor, process the prepared spinach, tofu, watercress, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Blend until slightly smooth.
This recipe is a good substitute for regular spinach dip made with sour cream or cream cheese.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.