Serving size: 5 slices
WW points: 0 pt
2.5 Cups White Vinegar
1 lb. Jalapenos (sliced)
2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
- Place the vinegar, water, salt, and sugar in a medium non-reactive saucepan or kettle and bring it to a boil.
- In a jar, add Jalapeno slices and pour the liquid over it.
- Close the jar tight and leave it untouched for a day.
Use this flavorful pickle in any recipe or dish to spice-up the buds.
Following are few of the recipes you can use these in:
- Garbanzo Wrap (3 pt)
- Spicy Hummus (1 pt)
- Spicy Salad Kick (3 pt)
- Sun-dried Tomato Cornbread (3 pt)
- Tomato, Cucumber, & Avocado Salsa (1 pt)
- Quesadilla (2 pt)
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.