Serving size: 4 Wedges
4 La Tortilla Factory tortillas (Large size - Low carb)
1 Cup Pepper Fajita
1/2 Cup low fat cheese
1/2 Cup Tomato, Cucumber, Avocado Salsa
4 tsp Fat Free Sour Cream
- Place one tortilla and top it with 1/4 cup cheese and 1/2 cup pepper fajita.
- Cover with another tortilla.
- On a hot skillet, toast the tortilla on medium heat until slightly brown or cheese is melted.
- Turn over and toast the other side.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
- Garnish with salsa and sour cream.
- Server hot.
- Used high fiber low carb whole wheat tortilla’s
Instead of high calorie white tortillas
- Used low fat cheese and fat free sour cream
Instead of their full fat version.
These can be made ahead of time stacked in the fridge. Heat them up for easy lunches, dinners, or quick snack.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.