Serving size: 1 Piece
WW points: 1 pt
2 15oz Can Chickpea/Garbanzo beans (Drained)
3/4 Cup Quinoa (Cooked with salt)
4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
1/2 Cup Onion (Chopped)
1/4 Cup Cilantro
1 Inch Ginger (Peeled, Coarsely chopped)
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Garam Masala (optional)
4 Tbsp Lime Juice
- In a pan, add onion and garlic and sauté with cooking spray until slightly brown.
- In the food processor, chop together ginger, chickpea, and cilantro.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Divide it into 14 balls and form into patty.
- On a hot griddle, pan fry patty using cooking spray.
Enjoy this patty as a burger patty or on top of the salad. This can also be use as a side. It is best accompanies with Beet Chutney (0 pt).
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.