Serving size: 1 Cup
16 oz Can Green beans
1 Cup Potatoes (diced)
1/2 Cup Celery (sliced)
1/2 Cup Onions (diced)
1 tsp Garlic (smashed)
1 tsp Oregano
1 tbsp Vinegar
1 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp Feta Cheese (low fat - crumbled)
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a hot pan, add oil, onion, and garlic. Sauté for about a minute.
- Add potatoes, celery, oregano, and 1/4 cup water. Steam on slow until potatoes are tender.
- Add remaining water and cool it a little bit.
- Then puree in blender to smooth.
- Transfer it back to the pan and add vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Garnish with little feta cheese and server hot.
Very nutritious and full bodied soup.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.