Serving size: 1 Cup
WW points: 2 pt
4 Green Mangoes (Boiled and pulp removed)
24 Tsp Sugar
1/8 Tsp Cumin Seeds (Roasted and grounded)
12 Cups Water
Fresh Mint (Few leaves, Finely chopped)
Salt or black salt to taste
Fresh Mint (Few leaves)
- Boil the mangoes until tender. Let it cool and scrap the pulp.
- Roast the cumin seeds on hot griddle and grind them into powder.
- In a big bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Mix well ; then blend it in the blender.
- Chill in the fridge for about 2 hrs.
- Stir and serve cold.
- Garnish with Mint.
This drink is my childhood favorite drink, my mom use to make this for us all the time. In summers, this is a real thirst quencher and cools down the body temperature.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.