You know that exercise is important. But do you know how important is sweating? If your answer is no, then read along.
- Drains out burnt fat from your body.
- Drains out impurities from your body.
- Opens up clogged pores, and
- Makes your skin glow and conditioned.
Following are few steps to increase your flow of sweat:
- Working out in garage: Working out on your machine in garage is much better than in the gym. You get natural flow of air and temperature in your garage, whereas, in gym it is air condition or big fans that are stimulating the air. Fans are important in the gym to flow the air because of “n” number of people working out there. But these fans and air condition can restrict your flow of sweat by drying it, as soon as, it comes out. Therefore, more chances of clogged pores and dry skin.
- Close big fans around you: If you are working out at gym, try and close the fans around you, if it is okay with other members. You may also want to close the overhead fans on the machines. If you really need some air, then you can open the fan for few minutes and close it back again.This will make you sweat more.
- Drinking water: Drinking a sip or two of room temperature water at every 10 minute interval promotes more sweat. As soon as you drink water, water replaces the released sweat in your body. Therefore, making your body release more sweat. If you have less water in your body, then your body will not make enough sweat. It will try to retain the water.
How do i know? These notes are from my own personal observation. Sweating do make my skin more conditioned and burn more fat without clogging my pores. My skin breathes beautifully and is supple. Plus, my weight machine shows me the difference.
Please let me know how you feel about this article, by leaving me your valuable comments.