Serving size: 1 piece
WW points: 3 pt
3 Cup Corn Flour
1 1/4 Cups Quinoa (Cooked)
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 Cups Fat-Free Buttermilk or low fat
3 Egg Whites
9X9 parchment paper or foil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 9X9 baking pan with parchment paper or foil.
- In a bowl, combine flour, 1 Cup of quinoa, baking powder, and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together buttermilk and eggs. Add to flour mixture.
- Pour it in the lined pan. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of quinoa on the top.
- Bake for about 30 min or until the center is cooked through.
Great with pasta dishes or a side of Creamy Tomato Soup (2 pt).
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.