Serving size: 1/2 Cup
WW points: 4pt
1 1/2 Cup Israeli Couscous
2 Cups Water
3 Cloves Fresh Garlic (minced)
1/2 Cup Onion (Chopped)
1 Thai Chile (Optional - minced)
2 Lime (Juiced)
1/4 Cup Carrots (Thinly sliced)
1/2 Cup Spinach (Cut in strips)
1/2 Cup bell pepper (Chopped - any color)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet on high heat.
- Spray cooking spray and add couscous.
- Sauté until slightly brown.
- Add water and bring it to a boil. Turn the heat down to medium.
- Let it simmer for about 6-8 minutes in open pan until tender or until all water is absorbed.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic, onions, bell pepper, carrots, chile, salt and pepper.
- Spray it with cooking spray.
- Sauté for about 1 -2 minutes.
- Add prepared couscous along with spinach.
- Mix it well. Add lime juice.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.