INTERESTING FIND: ELLIPTICAL

Do you work on elliptical regularly to burn of your extra calories? If yes, I have interesting finds for you. 
Recently while working on elliptical from my personal experience, I noticed three different standing positions on the paddle which burns different muscles of your lower body. These positions works best when you are on 9 or higher resistance. 
  1. In the Front: When you stand in the front of your paddle, you will burn the calories on the outer thighs (saddlebags).
  2. In the middle: When you stand in the middle of your paddle, adjacent to the inner side of the paddle, you will burn the calories from the inner thighs.
  3. At the back: When you stand at the back of your paddle, you will burn the calories from your lower back and hips.
How do i know? When you are working out on the elliptical in different positions, you will notice the muscles in particular area get fatigue, which shows that you are burning calories of those area.
Working out in the front of my paddle helps me with my saddlebags. Find out your comfort zone and target your trouble spot.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.


Comments