Serving size: 1 Crepe
WW points: 1pt
4 Cups Cream of wheat (cooked unsalted)
3 Cups Spinach (chopped)
1 Cup Carrots (shredded)
1/2 Cup Cauliflower (minced)
1 Tomato (chopped)
1 Cup Red Onion (diced)
2 Cloves (minced)
1 tsp Mustard Seeds
1 Green Chili (minced - optional)
Black pepper and salt (to taste)
- Heat pan on medium flame.
- Add mustard seeds.
- After they crackle, add diced onions and cloves to the pan. Sauté till golden.
- Add carrots and cauliflower to the pan. Let it stand until the batter is ready.
- Heat a plain surface griddle in the meantime.
- In a bowl, mix cream of wheat, salt, black pepper, green chili, vegetable sauté mixture, tomatoes and spinach. Let it stand for 2 - 3 minutes to soak the mixture.
- Spray the griddle with cooking spray.
- Ladle 1/2 cup mixture on to the griddle and spread like a crepe.
- Let it cook for a minute then turn over the crepe. Let it cook a minute on other side.
- Serve it immediately with Yogurt, Green chutney, and tamarind chutney.
1 Crepe = 1 pt