Serving size: 1 Piece
WW points: 3 pt
15oz Can Beets (Pureed)
1 Whole Egg
3 Egg Whites
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Light Butter
1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour/Whole Wheat Flour
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 Tbsp Instant Espresso Powder
1/4 Cup Mini Chocolate chips
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F and coat 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla, eggs, and beets.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and espresso powder.
- Mix-in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into 16 pieces.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.