Serving size: 1 Cup
WW points: 4 pt
28 oz Can Diced or Stewed Tomato
28 oz Can Enchilada Sauce Mild
10 Corn Tortillas
2 Cups Water
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Smoked Cumin (Ground)
8 tsp Fat Free Sour Cream
Salt to taste
- Cut corn tortillas into 1/2 inch strips.
- In a large pot, combine tomato, enchilada sauce, water, oregano, and smoked cumin.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add corn tortilla strips. Simmer for another 1 minute.
- Garnish with cilantro and sour cream. Serve hot.
Freeze the soup in portion size for easy snack, lunch, or quick dinner.
This dish is very high in fiber and low in fat keeping you full longer for little.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.