Serving size: 1 piece
2 Blocks Fat Free Cream cheese
1 1/2 Cups Mexican Blend Cheese (reduced fat - Shredded)
1/8 Cup Fat Free Milk (Optional)
16 oz Can Black Beans (Drained)
16 oz Can Corn (Drained)
1/2 Cup Bell Pepper (Finely chopped - any color)
3/4 Cup Onion (Chopped)
3 Cloves Garlic
16 oz Enchilada Sauce (Mild)
30 Corn Tortilla (Warmed)
Salt to taste
1/2 Cup Mexican Blend Cheese (Shredded)
Few Cilantro sprigs and Olives (Chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a pan, saute onion and garlic with cooking spray until lightly brown.
- In a bowl, whisk blocks of cream cheese until smooth. If too stiff add 1/8 cup fat free milk and mix.
- Combine shredded cheese, black beans, corn, bell pepper, salt, and onion garlic mixture. Mix well.
- On a cutting board, lay one tortilla and spoon 2 tbsp filling in the middle and roll to form a open burrito (without tucking in sides).
- Place each roll on baking pan, seam side down next to each other.
- Pour enchilada sauce on top and sprinkle with 1/2 Cup shredded cheese.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 15 - 20 min.
- Garnish with cilantro and olives. Serve hot.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.