Serves: 33 medium muffins
Serving size: 1 Muffin
WW points: 2 pt
2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 1/2 Cups Squash (Steamed/roasted and Mashed)
1 Cup Sugar
3 Whole eggs
2 Egg whites
1/4 Cup Olive oil
1/2 Cup Fat Free Milk
1 Tbsp Orange zest
1 tsp Cinnamon (Ground)
2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease medium size muffin pan.
- In a bowl, beat eggs until fluffy.
- Add sugar, milk, and oil. Mix until smooth, about a minute.
- Add baking powder, cinnamon, and orange zest. Mix well.
- Add Whole wheat flour in parts. Mix well. Don’t over-beat otherwise the batter will be too pasty and slimy.
- Add squash, mix well.
- Pour in the molds; bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.