While sitting on chair
- Squeeze your butt to the count of 10, release and repeat 10 times. For total of 100 times
- Lift your left leg and bring it down. Repeat 10 times on each leg. For total of 100 times
- Bring your arms out parallel to the floor
- Rotate frontwards 20 times and backwards 20 times.
- With your palm facing upwards, push upwards 20 times and push downwards 20 times. Repeat with palm facing down.
- With your thumbs up, push upwards 20 times and push downwards 20 times. Repeat with thumbs facing down.
While standing in cube, restroom, or kitchen
- On the spot walking, jogging, or jumps. Counting to hundred each time. Do as long as you can, keeping a goal of 100 each time; 50 for jumps. Easy additions to my steps/day.
- Do Squats, keeping an easy goal of 10 each time. For total of 100.
- Holding your chair or any other support, lift your left leg backwards straight and bring it down 10 times, keeping your knees soft. Repeat the same on right leg. For total of 100 on each leg.
- Holding your chair or any other support, lift your left leg sidewards straight and bring it down 10 times, keeping your knees soft. Repeat the same on right leg. For total of 100 on each leg.
Each exercise above targets 100 moves per exercise. The more the better for loosing weight but you can mark your own target to start with. Start slow, if you have never done any of the above exercises. Instead of 100, you can mark your target for 20, 40, or 60.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.