Serving size: 1 Stack
WW points: 2 pt
24 Eggplant Slices (1/2 inch thick)
1 1/2 Cup Fat Free Ricotta Cheese
2 Cup Creamy roasted pepper and tomato soup
1/4 Cup Parsley (Chopped - divided)
16 Basil leaves
2 Basil leaves (Chopped)
1 Tbsp sage
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation for eggplants
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil, place eggplant slices and sprinkle with some salt and italian seasoning.
- Spray it with cooking spray and cover the with another foil.
- Roast for 20 minutes, turning over after 10 minutes. Take it out and place it aside.
Preparation for ricotta cheese filling
- Combine ricotta, 1/2 of parsley, sage, basil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- To make a stack
- Place one slice of eggplant at the bottom
- Top it with 1 tbsp ricotta cheese filling
- Place basil leaf and repeat till three slices of eggplants are stacked.
One can substitute ricotta cheese with 1 1/2 cup of plain mashed potato filling without affecting the points.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.