Serving size: 1 Cup
WW points: 0pt
2 Medium Zucchini (Cut lengthwise)
2 1/2 Cups Cauliflower (Cut small)
3 Cloves Fresh Garlic (minced)
1/2 Cup Red Onion (sliced)
3 Tbs Sweet Corn Soup mix (Maggi)
1 Tsp Olive oil (Substitute: Cooking Spray)
- Heat a skillet on high heat.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and onion.
- Once garlic and onions turns golden, add zucchini and cauliflower. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- In the meantime in a small bowl, mix the soup mix and water to form liquid.
- Add to the skillet. Mix it well.
- Turn off the flame. Cover the skillet and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.