Serves: 14 Patty
Serving size: 1 Patty
WW points: 2pt
2 15oz Black Beans can
1 15oz Yellow Kernel Corn can
5 Slices Double Fiber Bread
1 Cup Brown Rice (boiled)
1 Medium Onion (chopped)
3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
1 Green Chili (minced)
1/2 tsp rosemary
Black pepper and salt (to taste)
- Mash 1 1/2 can of black beans with fork.
- Blend 5 slices of bread in blender to make breadcrumbs for coating.
- Sauté onions and garlic with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix black beans, corn, brown rice, 1/2 of crumbs, salt, black pepper, rosemary, green chili, and onion and garlic sauté.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of dough and make into flat patties.
- Roll patties into remaining breadcrumbs
- Spray nonstick skillet on medium heat and place the patties on skillet.
- Heat until both sides of patties crust are brown.
Please let me know how you feel about this recipe, by leaving me your valuable comments.